“We perform in the gym, and without the Travelmaster shell our sound would go straight up into the ceiling. The shell does the job — it’s very projective. The shell is usually not up when we rehearse in the gym so I’ve experienced the sound both ways.”
— Steve Faison, Choral Music Director, Cambridge Middle School, Cambridge, Minnesota
Travelmaster™ Portable Acoustical Shell
Poor acoustic venues can spoil even your finest performances. But Travelmaster Acoustical Shells allow you to take a familiar acoustical environment with you wherever you go. Excellent sound reflection helps musicians hear better, so tone, timing, and balance can be perfect in any environment.
The Wenger Advantage
- Lightweight, Easy to Use – Sets up and takes down easily. Lays flat for storage, or fits onto our compact storage cart.
- Superior Diffusion - Diffuse shaped panels provide optimal cross communication within the ensemble, so everyone can hear each other.
- Goes Anywhere – Folds down compactly to take with you down the hall or on tour.
Provide consistent acoustics, from school-to-school in your district, on tour or performing at your own facility
- Durable, lightweight panels provide large, acoustically reflective geometric surfaces
- Legs designed to fold out for fast setup
- Legs are detachable for compact hauling and storage
- Base panels adjust from 9' 4" (2.8 m) to 12' 2" (3.7 m) heights
- Filler panels attach to base panels — each is 9' 6" x 37" (2.9 m x 94 cm)
- Formed ABS panels
- Clean, attractive painted steel framework
Three compact storage options:
- standing/nested with fillers on back side
- flat in a stack for vehicle transport
- Wenger Move & Store Cart (see information below)
L015 Travelmaster Shell Base Panel, 87 lbs (39 kg)
L035 Travelmaster Shell Filler Panel, 20 lbs (9 kg)
064A170 Travelmaster Move & Store Cart, 75 lbs (34 kg)