“We perform in the gym, and without the Travelmaster shell our sound would go straight up into the ceiling. The shell does the job — it's very projective. The shell is usually not up when we rehearse in the gym so I've experienced the sound both ways.”
— Steve Faison, Choral Music Director, Cambridge Middle School, Cambridge, Minnesota
Travelmaster™ Portable Acoustical Shell
A truly portable, and lightweight acoustical shell that's perfect for travel
Poor acoustic venues can spoil even your finest performances. But Travelmaster Acoustical Shells allow you to take a familiar acoustical environment with you wherever you go. Excellent sound reflection helps musicians hear better, so tone, timing, and balance can be perfect in any environment. And, as the name suggests, Travelmaster shells travel, set up easily and store in an extremely small space.
The Wenger Advantage
- Lightweight, Easy to Use – Sets up and takes down easily. Lays flat for storage, or fits onto our compact storage cart.
- Superior Diffusion - Diffuse shaped panels provide optimal cross communication within the ensemble, so everyone can hear each other.
- Goes Anywhere – Folds down compactly to take with you down the hall or on tour.
Provide consistent acoustics on tour or performing at your own facility
- Durable, lightweight panels provide large, acoustically reflective geometric surfaces
- Legs designed to fold out for fast setup
- Legs are detachable for compact hauling and storage
- Base panels adjust from 9' 4” (2.8 m) to 12' 2” (3.7 m) heights
- Filler panels attach to base panels — each is 9' 6” x 37” (2.9 m x 94 cm)
- Formed ABS panels in Oyster color
- Clean, attractive painted steel framework
Three compact storage options:
- standing/nested with fillers on back side
- flat in a stack for vehicle transport
- Wenger Move & Store Cart (photo at right)
L015 Travelmaster Shell Base Panel, 87 lbs (39 kg)
L035 Travelmaster Shell Filler Panel, 20 lbs (9 kg)
064A170 Travelmaster Move & Store Cart, 75 lbs (34 kg)