Available in many colors
Colors shown are approximations and may vary on your screen. Please request a swatch from your Wenger rep.
The padded and upholstered musician chair for perfect posture
Extra padding and upholstery keeps musicians comfortable during long sessions. High-quality fabrics deliver an enhanced appearance that will last.
The Wenger Advantage
- The Icon of the Industry – The original music posture chair from the leader in music chair design.
- Promotes Good Posture – Patented posture design mimics standing posture in a seated position.
- Enables Better Musicianship – Better alignment leads to improvement in technique.
- Protects Valuable Instruments – Smooth flowing form of one-piece back and rear leg design means no obtrusive tube ends to scratch or dent expensive instruments.
- Options for Every Program and Environment – Variety of colors, heights and finishes as well as a complete line of accessories available.
Professional or higher-education environments that require extended practice and performance sessions
- Wenger’s Posture Chair design promotes easier breathing
- Musician version is padded and upholstered for added comfort
- Generously sized seat and back for proper support
- Six heights available to accommodate most musicians
- Chair glides provide increased durability and stability
- Accepts folding tablet arm, storage rack, sousaphone holder, tuba rest
- 16-gauge, square-tube framing and 14-gauge rear crossmember for increased durability
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability. Chrome also available
- Long-lasting, high-quality fabrics
- Attractive selection of upholstery and frame finishes
- 2" (5 cm) contoured seat cushion for extra comfort
- Matching Move & Store Cart
- Stackable Design
When ordering Musician Chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 15½" (39 cm), 16" (41 cm), 17" (43 cm), 17½" (44 cm), 18½" (47 cm), or 19½" (49.5 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black or chrome.
Seat/back: Choose from colors shown.
Color samples are available upon request.