String Bassist/Percussionist Chair
An adjustable musician performance chair designed for string bassists and percussionists
Full support for the half-seated position. Continuous comfort and support are essential to a focused performance. But what’s more, the chair’s adjustable design also gives musicians the flexibility to find their own ideal position.
The Wenger Advantage
- Designed by Experts – Nobody understands proper music playing posture like Wenger. After all, we’ve been designing and building music chairs since 1946!
- Specialty – Chairs designed for the specific requirements of specific instruments and musicians.
- Improved Focus – Musicians can focus more on technique when they are not slouching or adjusting in a poorly-designed chair.
- Quality Construction – The best-built line of music chairs in the industry are made to last for years.
- Expert Consultation – Your Wenger representative can help you choose the chair that’s right for your needs.
Designed for the half-seated, half-standing position used by bassists and percussionists
- Strong, durable steel framing
- Standard black frame
- Choose from the upholstery colors below
- Some assembly required
- Cushioned seat supports half-seated, half-standing posture
- Seat swivel locks for bassist use. Swivels 170 degrees for the extended range of percussionists
- Combined pneumatic seat height and footrest adjustment
- Low back and small, rounded seat
When ordering the String Bassist/ Percussionist Chair, please specify the following:
Seat/back: See colors shown.