“I like the posture support the Student Chairs provide. They’re used throughout our district and we’ve been extremely happy with them.”
— Marc Riegel, Band Director, Chapman Middle School, Chapman, Kansas
The perfect classrooom posture chair for student musicians
Our original Posture Chair’s unique design provides proper support for increased comfort and promotes a more natural performance.
The Wenger Advantage
- The Icon of the Industry – The original music posture chair from the leader in music chair design.
- Promotes Good Posture – Patented posture design mimics standing posture in a seated position.
- Enables Better Musicianship – Better alignment leads to improvement in technique.
- Protects Valuable Instruments – Smooth flowing form of one-piece back and rear leg design means no obtrusive tube ends to scratch or dent expensive instruments.
- Options for Every Program and Environment – Variety of colors, heights and finishes as well as a complete line of accessories available.
All music environments, including practice and rehearsal rooms, and performance areas
- Wenger’s Posture Chair design promotes easier breathing
- Student version has wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back for even weight distribution, more comfort, and a great look for years to come
- Generously sized seat and back for proper support
- Six heights available to accommodate most musicians
- Chair glides provide increased durability and stability
- Accepts folding tablet arm, storage rack, sousaphone holder, tuba rest
- 16-gauge, square-tube framing and 14-gauge rear crossmember for increased durability
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability. Chrome also available
- Move & Store Cart
- Stackable design
When ordering Student Chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 15-1/2" (39 cm), 16" (41 cm), 17" (43 cm), 17-1/2" (44 cm), 18-1/2" (47 cm), or 191/2" (49.5 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black or chrome.
0930000 Student Chair, 14 lbs (6.4 kg)