"I really like the new four-step Signature risers for the extra height, both for larger groups or smaller, narrower arrangements. They are very easy to set up, even for one person. They store compactly backstage, saving quite a bit of space."
— Kyle Chamberlin, Choir Director, Chapman High School, Chapman, Kansas
Signature® Choral Risers
Light-weight, easy to set up, durable choral risers.
Our Signature risers were designed to incorporate every meaningful advantage: classic black styling; safe, simple setup; lightweight handling; superb stability; strong, quiet performance; easy mobility; long-lasting service; an integrated backrail with safety crossbar; and a full fifteen-year warranty. But what you might appreciate most of all is the easy-to-reverse design. You can change your riser arrangement quickly and securely. Optional siderails attach without tools. 3- and 4-step models roll easily through standard doorways. From initial set up through final performance, no other riser performs like Signature.
The Wenger Advantage
- The Ultimate Performance Riser – When superb stability and strong, quiet performance are what you're looking for, choose Signature.
- Safe, Simple Set Up – One person set up in a matter of minutes.
- Easy Mobility Within your Facility – Wheels and patented fold-down design makes maneuvering a breeze.
- Safe, strong, and stable – Your singers will feel confident standing on Signature risers. 150 lb. live load capacity per square foot (732 kg capacity per square meter).
- Great Flexibility – Steps reverse for more configuration options. No tools necessary.
- Quality Assurance – 15-year warranty.
Choral risers that roll easily from rehearsal space to performance space
- Patented fold-down design allows easy one-person setup
- Integral backrail with safety crossbar
- Optional easy-to-attach siderails for extra security
- Wing-nut and bolt step mount provides the safety of bolted construction but lets you reverse steps and create new setup configurations without tools
- 3- and 4-step riser sets available
- Formed and welded steel construction for unparalleled stability and quiet performance
- Wing-nut step attachment design allows reversing without tools
- Sturdy, permanently attached backrails with child-height crossbar
- 15-year Warranty
- Product Sheet
- Technical Sheet
- 3-Step Owner's Manual
- 4-Step Owner's Manual
- Side Rail Owner's Manual
098D053 3-step Signature Riser, 203 lbs (92 kg)
098D054 4-step Signature Riser, 262 lbs (119 kg)
098D541 Siderails, Set of 2, 62 lbs (28 kg)