Classic 50® Music Stand
The Classic 50® stand is the end result of a half-century of experience with musicians and music educators just like you. By thoroughly understanding your day-to-day needs and recurring problems, we've been able to create a music stand that delivers traditional elegance without all the traditional headaches.
The Wenger Advantage
- Quiet, Rattle-Free Performance – Polycarbonate desk and base are quieter than steel or aluminum.
- Lightweight, Yet Durable – At just under 5 lbs, moving stands is a breeze.
- Long-lasting Appearance – Polycarbonate material won’t scratch or dent, making them virtually “graffiti proof.”
- Protection of Musicians – Bolt-thru desk attachment means no unexpected mishaps, and polycarbonate material and rounded edges means no sharp edges to worry about.
- Protection of Instruments – No worrying about scratching or denting expensive instruments.
- Lightweight yet durable all-purpose stand that provides quiet, rattle-free operation
- Desk Dimensions: 20" x 13-1/2" (51 cm x 34 cm) desk
- Height Adjustability: 25-1/2" to 49" (65 cm to 124 cm), desk lip to floor
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Desk Material: Black polycarbonate desk keeps its classic appearance
- Recess in desk for pencils, reeds, etc.
- Bolt-through desk attachment
Base and Post:
- Strong, one-piece polycarbonate base for excellent stability
- Wobble-free base attachment
- 18-gauge inner post prevents denting and keeps slider mechanism functioning freely
- 1"(2.5 cm), 18-gauge outer tube for easy transport
Available in Black only