Available in many colors
Colors shown are approximations and may vary on your screen. Please request a swatch from your Wenger rep.
“I cannot say enough positives about Wenger cabinets. I really like the short cabinets because they give students a place to put their instruments together. These cabinets also allow me to monitor students from anywhere in the room.”
— Marc Riegel, Band Director, Chapman Middle School, Chapman, Kansas
“For instrument storage cabinets, durability and easy access were our selection criteria. The products speak for themselves in terms of quality.”
— Larry Adkins, Assistant Principal, R.B. Stall High School, North Charleston, South Carolina
“I love the instrument storage cabinets! They are beautiful and really holding up very nicely. We’re very happy with them. Without dedicated secure storage, it’s difficult to keep track of instruments.”
— Jennifer Kitelinger, Band and Orchestra Director, Del Norte HS, San Diego, California
“We definitely wanted Wenger cabinets for their quality, durability and appearance. Features like hinges, locking mechanisms and materials are important when selecting something the school will use for a long time.”
— Don Devany, Fine Arts Chair, Metea Valley High School, Aurora, Illinois
The world's most trusted, durable instrument storage solution.
UltraStor™ is our original, trusted and proven storage solution. UltraStor cabinets are designed to look great with virtually any décor. They’re available in a variety of sizes, colors and styles to fit the full range of instruments that you need to store and protect.
The Wenger Advantage
- Durable – Load tested doors, bolt-thru construction and polyester laminate make our cabinets the ones that last.
- Specially Designed Shelf – With ridges designed for ventilation, rounded front to prevent damage to instruments, our one-piece polyethylene shelves are unique in the industry, and nearly indestructible.
- Secure – Heavy-duty hardware, top quality doors, and tamper-resistant shelves keep your valuable instruments safe.
- Designed for Music Needs – Wenger storage is designed to specifically meet Music Educator’s needs with the right size compartments, cabinet heights, and features specific to musical instruments and equipment. Wenger expertise simplifies the selection process for you.
- Modular – Cabinet construction makes it easy to rearrange and add to cabinets as your needs change.
Storage to secure and protect instruments and avoid traffic jams
- Choice of solid doors, straight grille doors or no doors
- Waterfall grille doors available for an extra charge
- Attractive polyester laminate and thermofused composite wood core resists chipping and looks new years longer than other laminates
- Load-tested hinges and lock assemblies stand up to institutional use
- Shelves feature patented ventilation ridges and rounded front edges, improving airflow crucial to musical instrument, equipment, and garment longevity
- 855/8"(217 cm), 69¾" (177 cm) and 385/16" (97 cm) heights available to meet your students’ needs. Middle school and elementary school students cannot easily reach storage compartments more than 68" (173 cm) off the floor
- Standard 27½" (69.85cm) wide and 21" (53.34 cm) narrow widths available
- Heavy-duty polyester laminate is adhered to ¾" (19 mm) thermofused industrial-grade composite wood with no added formaldehyde
- Available with right- or left-hinged (standard) doors for easy access
- Bolt-through construction maintains superior door and hardware condition, year after year
- Seismic-compliant bracing available upon request as a special order
- Available in six core substrates to meet your specific needs: fire-rated,industrial-grade composite wood with no formaldehyde (standard), moisture-resistant, FSC certified, and Vencore (plywood)
- 10-year warrant
- Storage Cabinet Layout Worksheet
- Technical Sheet
- No. 18 Combo Small Instrument/Guitar Storage Cabinet Technical Sheet
- No. 19 Guitar Storage Cabinet Technical Sheet
- Stringed Instrument Storage Cabinet Technical Sheet
- Uniform/Robe Storage Cabinet Technical Sheet
- Cabinet Numbers 1-100
- Cabinet Numbers 101-200
- Cabinet Numbers 201-300
- Cabinet Numbers 301-400
- Cabinet Numbers 401-500
- Assembly & Installation Instructions
- Stringed Instrument Storage Cabinet Assembly-Installation Instructions
- Color Sample Card
- Instrument Storage Cabinet Comparison Sheet
Wenger UltraStor Instrument Storage Cabinets come in a wide variety of configurations, colors and sizes. Please call your Wenger representative so that we can understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.
Available in a Variety of Colors
Available in a Variety of Sizes
Available with a Variety of Doors