Tunable Acoustic Panels
The revolutionary acoustical panels that let you tune your rehearsal room for multi-use flexibility.
How do you create the optimal acoustical space for vocal and instrumental rehearsal in the same room with the same acoustical panels? Impossible – until now. Wenger’s new tunable panel is an innovative design that adjusts its absorption and diffusion capability to create a “flexible” room acoustically. The panel changes as quickly as you can turn a handle. Turn to the left and the panel becomes an absorber – turn to the right, and it becomes a diffuser. It takes just seconds, so you can tune your room between classes or after school, or whenever your students rehearse. The exterior shape of the panel always stays the same, providing a clean, professional appearance.
Now you can turn your rehearsal room into a flexible space without sacrificing the acoustics. No more scheduling conflicts for rehearsal spaces. Have a shared rehearsal room for vocal and instrumental? Wenger’s Tunable panel is the perfect solution!
A panel that can change its acoustic properties with the turn of a lever. Perfect for classroom use where band and choral share a common space through the course of the day.
- Easily accessible and interchangeable for absorption or diffusion
- Provides up to 0.8 seconds of change in reverberation time
- Allows same room to be used for both choral and instrumental rehearsal
- Provides broad range frequency absorption from 125hz to 4000hz
- Ideal for music rehearsal rooms, recital halls, and cafetoriums
- Face panel is constructed of a curved aluminum microperf panel, wrapped in fabric.
- Sides are constructed of aluminum extrusions for durability
- Top and bottom panels are constructed of ¾" (2 cm) thick laminated particleboard with 3mm edgebanding. Available in select woodgrain laminate finishes
- 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m) stackable design
- Panels are available in these configurations:
- Absorber/Diffuser (changeable)
- Absorber Only
- Diffuser Only
- Some assembly required
- Five-year warranty
- Patent pending
- Technical Sheet
- Product Sheet
- Tunable Acoustic Panels Fabrics Color Sample Card
- Tunable Acoustic Panels Woodgrain Laminates Color Sample Card
Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate.