A portable stage and riser system that's strong, versatile and easy to set up.
Everything about StageTek™ is an advancement. The refined, smart design is the result of extensive research, engineering and technical advancements in materials and manufacturing. The result is a staging system that is lighter, stronger, easier to handle and faster to set up. When it comes to stretching your investment across multiple needs like seated risers and performance stages, StageTek™ sets a new standard. For unlimited flexibility, extra legs can be stored on the underside of your deck. We made the legs strong, simple and inexpensive. Compare Wenger's newest advancement in staging to any other option and see for yourself why StageTek is a better all-around platform.
The Wenger Advantage
- Maximum Flexibility – Simple, economical, plug-in legs make hundreds of configurations possible to meet all your needs.
- Strength & Stability – Among the highest load ratings of comparable systems based on the three most important load ratings.
- Fast, Easy, Intuitive – Anyone can set up StageTek in minutes. No tools needed.
- Safer – Higher load ratings in a deck that's 20% lighter. Only StageTek gives you rounded edges for a comfortable powergrip (75% stronger than a pinch grip). This helps save backs, fingers and toes.
- Less Storage – Save as much as 50% in storage space with our easy moving storage and transport cart. Legs can store in the decks keeping parts nearby for the next setup.
- Durable and Repairable – The lack of any folding connections in StageTek's design eliminates the source of loose parts, noisy rattles and failures. StageTek's simple, solid design has a best-in-class warranty and parts designed for easy replacement.
For facilities that require multiple stage setups/configurations for a mix of different performance events.
- Load rating meets or exceeds building code requirements:
- Uniform Load: 125 lbf/ft2 (6 kN/m2) to 200 lbf/ft2 (9.6 kN/m2) based on deck STU and features.
- Dynamic Live Load: Side load of 15% of total Uniform Live Load which equals 600 lbf ( 2.7 kN) side load on a platform under a total Uniform Live Load of 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN).
- Point Load: 1,500lbf (6.7 kN) applied via 1" (2.5 cm) diameter pin.
- Easy-to-handle sections have lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Standard Rectangular Decks have four cast aluminum leg sockets. Legs are quickly secured with the rotation of the knob.
- The Frame is designed for safer, easier handling and features rounded contours ergonomically sized for a secure power grip (closed grip).
- Six attractive finish options: Standard Black, Heavy-Duty Black, Black Versalite-Match, Wenger Maple, Grey Carpet, or Carpet-Ready
- Platform Decks are ¾" thick and constructed of Group I veneer plywood with a protective laminate on both sides.
- The Frame and Edging are fabricated from 4" thick aluminum extrusion.
- Standard deck sizes: 4' x 8', 4' x 6' and 3' x 8'. Custom sizes available.
Custom sizes available. Platforms are also available in metric sizes 1x1 meter and 1x2 meters.
Click here to contact our International Sales group
- Standard Legs are round and fabricated from 2-1/2" diameter aluminum extrusions and are finished with non-marring cap.
- Fixed height legs are available in lengths that result in the following deck heights: 8", 16", 24", 32" and 40". Custom sizes available.
- Adjustable Height Legs are available in 8", 16", 24", 32" and 40". Custom sizes available. Legs are infinitely adjustable 2" up or down from the height of the leg.
- Telescopiing Legs are available in lengths that result in the following deck heights: 16"-28", 24"-40" and 30"-54". Legs are infinitely adjustable between the two dimensions
Universal Move & Store Cart
- Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.
- Staging: Flat, multi-level, graduation
- Seated Risers
- Tiered Audience Seating
- Speaker/Camera Platforms
- Corporate Events